Here is a selection of Patricia’s theoretical and practical works on Permaculture. These are PDF files, and you need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to open them. Click here to get the free Acrobat Reader. To download them, right-click (Windows) or ctrl-click (Mac) the link and select “Save Target As” or “Download Linked File”.
- What Is Permaculture?, a short introduction
- Materials from Patricia’s Landscape Design class.
- Some Ideas To Improve Your Design
- Removing Unnatural Chemicals, a talk given to the International Feng Shui Conference in San Diego, CA, USA, in August 2005
- Landscaping Recharge Areas to Increase Spring Flow, a talk in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, USA, February 2003
- Permaculture As a Design Discipline
- Permaculture As a Design Modality for Healing and Regeneration
- See also Principles of Successful Design: Software, Permaculture, and the Sufi Art of Building Character, by William Meacham and Patricia Michael